Clayton White’s Hotel, Abbey Street, Wexford
Thursday 12th October, 2023.
Clayton White’s Hotel, Abbey Street, Wexford.
To inform and facilitate discussion within Local Authorities and stakeholders on making Water Services fit for the future.
Management and Engineering Personnel involved in:
• Local authority delivery of water services.
• Contractors and consulting engineers.
• Firms in the water industry supply chain.
This conference will address the following areas:
• Future landscape.
• Developing our capability and capacity
• Collaboration and new ways of doing things
Cost and Payment:
The cost per delegate is €150 and for Uisce Éireann, Local Authority and Other Public Bodies. A PO number is to be entered at registration.
You may register electronically through the following link: